Hi, do you now about Gamuza? it's an open source videotracking software.

Gamuza is a d3cod3 <http://www.d3cod3.org/> open source software project,
based on/developed with openframeworks
<http://www.openframeworks.cc/>creative coding c++ framework, by
Emanuele Mazza. It can be used under CC-GNU
GPL <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/> license and is basically
a bridge over c++ programming designed for developing purpose-independent
interactive installation mainly based on video tracking techniques.
Many parts of the code comes from different people, sometimes modified
depending on needs, and always commented into the code.
The basic idea of this project is to offer a specific tool designed for
non-professional or absolute beginners programmers working on
art/interaction/design field, and to provide an easy-to-use fast-approaching
tool to cover computer vision interaction design teaching needs.

http://gamuza.d3cod3.org/

Maybe is useful for any of you