Hello again,
I do not have a firewire port in my PC, and Eyesweb does not seem to
recognize my Sony PD170 or Sony HDR-CX100 plugged into a USB port nor
my built-in webcam.
Has anyone had any success with USB ports (not firewire)?  If not,
would there be a way for the patch to get video signal from a USB
port?
Many thanks.
Opie