for example:
/joint joint1 183.1 300.2

matti

On 18 Mar, 2010, at 18:42 , patxiara...@terra.es wrote:

ok. we have sent data from animata to vvvv. It works!
But we only recived the data from an unique joint. when we sent the data from more than one joint, we only receive the data from the last joint. We don´t know if the problem is the format of the message or another thing. can you give us more information about the message format and sintaxis that we receive from animata (spaces, /, commas, ...)

Thanks

----Mensaje original----
De: m...@mansteri.com
Fecha: 18/03/2010 14:02
Para: <patxiara...@terra.es>, <animata-users@lists.kitchenbudapest.hu>
Asunto: Re: [animata-users] osc from animata?

Animata is able to send the position (x and y as floats) of each joint. This is done by turning on the little OSC checkbox you see when you selet a joint.

The message format is /joint name x y
The port is 7111

I don't know how to receive OSC in VVVV since I don't use it, but it should be fairly simple.

Matti