OSCeleton is a software that sends OSC messages to animata, which collects
them.  OSCeleton's default config is set to comunicate with animata.  You
just have to name the joints in animata following OSCeleton's nomenclature.
 And make sure to check the OSC box in each one of them!

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com
http://doodledeedoo.wordpress.com/