Hello Helen,

It is possible if the Vj console send some kind of OSC signals or at least
Midi signals( midi can be converted into OSC) but

I have a questions:

Do you use a vj mixing console? because vj mix consoles are rare and
expensive equipments and VJ'S usually use VJsoftware with Midi hardware
interfaces,
if not: If you have any ios device you can try these apps
http://recotana.com/iphone/iosc/en/index.html or
http://hexler.net/software/touchosc

<http://hexler.net/software/touchosc>and take a look at this software it is
used for controlling various applications with several controller via OSC

http://www.osculator.net/