You have to check them in the Processing menu. Then you can see them as
tools within the Processing toolbox. This changed some time ago.

Hope this helps!

Eduardo Gonzalez
Gispo Oy
Tel: +358 40 848 8989 - www.gispo.fi


On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:12 AM, Humberto Perotto <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear group,
>
>
>
> I am trying to use the Animove plugin in QGis and I do not seem to be able
> to make it work.  I ran the plugin installation (manage and install
> plugins), but I do not see/find an icon in the menu, the panels or tool
> bars. I am running windows 7, I have R 3.3.2 and I have Arcmap 10.4.1 with
> Pyhton. Am I missing something?
>
>
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
>
>
>
> Best,
>
>
>
> Humberto
>
>
>
> --
>
> Dr. Humberto L. Perotto
>
> Assistant Professor in Landscape Ecology
>
> Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute
>
> Texas A&M University-Kingsville
>
> 700 University Blvd, MSC 218
>
> Kingsville, TX  78363
>
> Office: (361) 593-3977
>
>
>
> [image: CKWRI Final Logo (JPEG) 2-14-13]
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> AniMov mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.faunalia.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/animov
>
>
_______________________________________________
AniMov mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.faunalia.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/animov

Reply via email to