We invite all individuals wishing to present during AFRINIC-25, which will be
held from 25 to 30 November 2016 to submit their presentation abstract.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at
AFRINIC-25, we are seeking presentations of a wide range of issues, broadly
related to access and development of the Internet in Africa. We are
specifically interested in presentations focusing on:
• Internet Governance
• Core Internet Infrastructure
• Access, Utility and Development
• The Internet and Economic Development
• Business Practices and Technology
• Higher Education in the Age of Technology
• Cyber Security
• Technology and Business
• Cloud Computing
• Open Data/Big Data
• Technology and Content Production
• Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
• Mobile Applications
• Peering and Interconnection
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a
tutorial, or a live technical demonstration.
Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal.
• Presentations should be 15 -30 minutes in length, with approximately 10-15
minutes for Q&A at the end of each presentation.
• The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 45 minutes.
• The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF
format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
• Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are
usually approximately 200 delegates in each session.
Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
1. Please register/login on the AFRINIC-25 website at:
2. Fill in the online form with the requested information.
3. In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography and slides if
available and you are done!
Important dates to note
Deadline for submitting an application – 30 September 2016
Notification of acceptance of application – 07 October 2016
Submission of draft presentation – 22 October 2016
Submission of final presentation - 22 November 2016
We look forward to reading your proposals.
Announce mailing list