>> this announcement is also available online atĀ http://s.apache.org/piZ

Travel assistance for ApacheCon EU, Budapest November 17-21 2014

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF)'s Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) is
happy to announce that we now accept applications for ApacheCon Europe 2014,
taking place 17-21 November inĀ Budapest, Hungary

Applications are welcome from individuals within the Apache community at-large,
users, developers, educators, students, Committers, and Members, who need
financial support to attend ApacheCon.

Please be aware the seats are very limited, and all applicants will be scored
on their individual merit.

More information can be found at http://www.apache.org/travel including a link
to the online application and detailed instructions for submitting.

Applications will close on 25 July 2014 at 23:00 UTC/GMT.

We wish good luck to all those who will apply, and thank you in advance for
tweeting, blogging, and otherwise spreading the word.

- - -

NOTE: you are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the
announce@apache.org distribution list. To unsubscribe, send email from the
recipient account to announce-unsubscr...@apache.org with the word
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.