The Apache Struts group is pleased to announce that Struts 2.3.30 is
available as a “General Availability” release. The GA designation is
our highest quality grade.
Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for creating
enterprise-ready Java web applications. The framework is designed to
streamline the full development cycle, from building, to deploying, to
maintaining applications over time.
This release contains several minor improvements just to mention few of them:
- Pre-evaluation of “name” attribute stopped working, see WW-4641
- Unable to retrieve s:hidden field values, see WW-4642
- SecurityMemberAccess exclude class design issue, see WW-4645
- Negative number is considered an arithmetic expression, see WW-4651
- Upgrade commons-fileupload to the latest version, see WW-4648
More details in version notes
All developers are strongly advised to perform this action.
The 2.3.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions:
Servlet API 2.4, JSP API 2.0, and Java 6.
Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a tracking ticket.
You can download this version from our download page.
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/