[this announcement is available online at https://s.apache.org/7rTo ]
We're mid-month and the Apache community is continuing to produce great work:
ASF Board –management and oversight of the business and affairs of the
corporation in accordance with the Foundation's bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 21 September 2016. Board calendar and minutes available
ASF Infrastructure –our distributed team on four continents keeps the ASF's
infrastructure running around the clock.
- 7M+ weekly checks yield cracking performance at 99.88% uptime
ApacheCon™ –the official conference series of The Apache Software Foundation.
- Join us! Apache: Big Data and ApacheCon Europe/Seville --hotel block details
- FINAL CALL: 16 September - Travel Assistance applications due
Apache HBase™ –an Open Source, distributed, versioned, non-relational database.
- Apache HBase 1.2.3 released https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/hbase/1.2.3
Apache Jackrabbit™ –a fully compliant implementation of the Content Repository
for Java(TM) Technology API, version 2.0 (JCR 2.0) as specified in the Java
Specification Request 283 (JSR 283).
- Apache Jackrabbit 2.13.3, 2.8.3, and Jackrabbit Oak 1.4.7, 1.2.19 released
Apache Lucene™ –a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library
written entirely in Java.
- Apache Lucene 5.5.3 released
- Apache Solr 5.5.3 released
- Reference Guide for Apache Solr 6.2 released
Apache Qpid™ –a cross-platform enterprise messaging solution which implements
the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP).
- Apache Qpid JMS 0.11.0 released http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
Apache Storm™ – a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime
computation system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data.
-Apache Storm 0.10.2 released http://storm.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Syncope™ –an Open Source system for managing digital identities in
enterprise environments, implemented in Java EE technology.
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache® Syncope™ 2.0
Did You Know?
- Did you know that we expect all Apache community participants to honor our
Code of Conduct? https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct
- Did you know that hundreds of thousands of software solutions are distributed
under the Apache License? http://apache.org/licenses/
- Did you know that all Apache Projects are independent and non-commercial?
Apache Community Notices:
- The list of Apache project-related MeetUps can be found at
- Find out how you can participate with Apache community/projects/activities
--opportunities open with Apache HTTP Server, Avro, ComDev (community
development), Directory, Incubator, OODT, POI, Syncope, Tika, Trafodion, Zest,
and more! https://helpwanted.apache.org/
- ApacheCon Europe will take place 14-18 November 2016 in Seville, Spain
- The second ASF Annual Report is available at https://s.apache.org/pTMX
- Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our "Powered
By" logos http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby
- Show your support for Apache with ASF-approved swag from
http://www.zazzle.com/featherwear and http://s.apache.org/landsend--all
proceeds benefit the ASF!
= = =
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to
announce-subscr...@apache.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader
spectrum from the Apache community, https://twitter.com/PlanetApache provides
an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of
select ASF Committers.
# # #
NOTE: you are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the
firstname.lastname@example.org distribution list. To unsubscribe, send email from the
recipient account to announce-unsubscr...@apache.org with the word
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.