The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.6.2 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release, focusing on better support for Spark 2.0 and bug fixes.
26 contributors provided 40+ patches for improvements
and bug fixes. More than 40+ issues have been resolved.

We encourage you to download the latest release from

Release note is available at

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache

The Apache Zeppelin community