The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce 4.4.11 GA
release of HttpComponents Core.

This is a maintenance release that corrects a number of defects in non
blocking SSL session code that caused compatibility issues with TLSv1.3
protocol implementation shipped with Java 11.

Please note that as of 4.4 HttpCore requires Java 1.6 or newer.

IMPORTANT: Users of HttpCore 4.x GA releases are strongly encouraged to
evaluate new HttpCore 5.0 APIs and give the project developers
feedback, share critique or propose changes.

Download -
<http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
HttpComponents site -
<http://hc.apache.org/>

About HttpComponents Core

HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be
used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a
minimal footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O models: a blocking I/O
model based on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking, event driven
I/O model based on Java NIO.