[this announcement is available online at https://s.apache.org/7lOa ]

Happy February! We've had quite a productive week, so let's review what the
Apache Community has been up to:

Have you shared your thoughts on The Apache Way? We appreciate your input!
https://s.apache.org/oxTr

ASF Board –management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation
in accordance with the Foundation's bylaws.
 - Next Board Meeting: 20 February. Board calendar and minutes
http://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html

ASF Fundraising –oversees ASF Sponsorship as well as Individual and Corporate
Giving programs.
 - The Apache Software Foundation Welcomes Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its
Newest Sponsor https://s.apache.org/7UKJ

ApacheCon™ –the ASF's official global conference series, now in its 21st year.
 - Join us: Apache Roadshow/DC and Open Source Career Fair 25 March 2019
http://www.apachecon.com/usroadshow18/
 - CFP Now Open: Apache Roadshow/Chicago 13-14 May 2019
http://apachecon.com/chiroadshow19/index.html
 - Save the Date: ApacheCon North America 9-13 September in Las Vegas
http://apachecon.com/

ASF Infrastructure –our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF's
infrastructure running around the clock.
 - 7M+ weekly checks yield 99.98% uptime. http://www.apache.org/uptime/

Apache Code Snapshot –this week, 469 Apache contributors changed 954,152 lines
of code over 3,244 commits. Top 5 contributors, in order, are: Radu Cotescu,
Robert Munteanu, Andrea Cosentino, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, and Duo Zhang.

Apache Project Announcements –the latest updates by category.

Content --
 - Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M1 released http://jspwiki.apache.org/
 - [CVE-2018-20242] Apache JSPWiki Cross-site scripting vulnerability on Apache
JSPWiki
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201901.mbox/%3CCAMufup5Mj5hvg3%2BRFUYRTOXsrj%2BcY5mpU_1h9WS%2Be7Q3SW7zOg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

HTTP --
 - Apache Traffic Server v8.0.2 released https://trafficserver.apache.org/

Identity Management --
 - Apache Kerby 2.0.0 released http://directory.apache.org/kerby

Library --
 - Apache Commons BCEL 6.3 released https://commons.apache.org/

Web Framework --
 - Apache Wicket 8.3.0 released https://wicket.apache.org

Did You Know?

 - Did you know that Apache Beam and Apache Kafka won InfoWorld 2019 Technology
of the Year Awards?
https://www.infoworld.com/article/3336072/application-development/infoworlds-2019-technology-of-the-year-award-winners.html

 - Did you know that you can graph analytics using Apache MADlib?
http://madlib.apache.org/

 - Did you know that you can participate in the Call for Entries for the ASF's
20th Anniversary logo? https://s.apache.org/pK8x

Apache Community Notices:

 - Apache in 2018 - By The Digits https://s.apache.org/Apache2018Digits

 - ASF Operations Summary: Q2 FY2019 https://s.apache.org/d2Fq

 - ASF Annual Report for FY2018 https://s.apache.org/FY2018AnnualReport

 - The Apache Software Foundation 2018 Vision Statement
https://s.apache.org/zqC3

 - Foundation Statement –Apache Is Open. https://s.apache.org/PIRA

 - "Success at Apache" focuses on the processes behind why the ASF "just
works". https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/category/SuccessAtApache

 - Please follow/like/re-tweet the ASF on social media: @TheASF on Twitter and
on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-apache-software-foundation

 - Do friend and follow us on the Apache Community Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/and Twitter account
https://twitter.com/ApacheCommunity

 - The list of Apache project-related MeetUps can be found at
http://events.apache.org/event/meetups.html

 - The Apache Big Data community will be at DataWorks Summit 18-21 March 2019
in Barcelona and 20-23 May 2019 in Washington DC https://dataworkssummit.com/

 - Future dates for Spark + AI Summit 2019 announced: 23-25 April/San Francisco
and 15-17 October/Amsterdam https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/

 - CFP Now Open: Apache Roadshow Chicago 13-14 May 2019
http://apachecon.com/chiroadshow19/index.html
 - CFP now open for Berlin Buzzwords: 16-18 June 2019
https://berlinbuzzwords.de/

 - Save the date: ApacheCon North America 9-13 September 2019
http://apachecon.com/

 - Find out how you can participate with Apache community/projects/activities
--opportunities open with Apache HTTP Server, Avro, ComDev (community
development), Directory, Incubator, OODT, POI, Polygene, Syncope, Tika,
Trafodion, and more! https://helpwanted.apache.org/

 - Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our "Powered
By" logos http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby

= = =

For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to
announce-subscr...@apache.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader
spectrum from the Apache community, https://twitter.com/PlanetApache provides
an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of
select ASF Committers.

# # #

NOTE: you are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the
announce@apache.org distribution list. To unsubscribe, send email from the
recipient account to announce-unsubscr...@apache.org with the word
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.