[this announcement is available online at https://s.apache.org/ASF-Trillions ]

Why Apache?

"Trillions" is in post-production!

We are proud to preview the first teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5dLvNatRs from our filming with Wyona
Pictures during ApacheCon North America and Europe 2019.

Members of the greater Apache Community and friends of the ASF share their
perspectives on "Why Apache?" and provide a peek of what's to come as the
documentary takes shape. Watch this space as our work progresses, and thank you
in advance for supporting this project.

We'd love to hear what do you think of this new teaser! Tell us in the YouTube
comments section, on Twitter and LinkedIn.

- Teaser: Why Apache? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5dLvNatRs
- Trailer: Trillions and Trilions Served
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuyBz1qMCE
- The ASF's YouTube channel https://s.apache.org/ASF-YouTube
- The ASF's Twitter feed https://twitter.com/TheASF
- The ASF on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-apache-software-foundation

# # #

NOTE: you are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the
announce@apache.org distribution list. To unsubscribe, send email from the
recipient account to announce-unsubscr...@apache.org with the word
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.