The Apache James (https://james.apache.org) community is pleased to
announce the availability of Apache James 3.7.0.

Apache James is a modular email server written in Java.

This release delivers many performance enhancements, bug fixes,
additional features and new components. We recommend 3.6.x user to
upgrade to it.

As of Apache James version 3.7.0 we removed support for maildir storage
format. Users relying on maildir are encouraged to switch to other
backends. Maildir can still be used as part of the 3.6.x release train.

The release is available now from our website:
    https://james.apache.org/download.html

Release notes can be found at:

https://github.com/apache/james-project/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#370---2022-03-01

Read more about this release:

https://james.apache.org/james/update/2022/03/09/james-3.7.0.html

Thanks to all involved,

Benoit TELLIER in the name of the Apache James PMC