Dear Airflow community,

I'm happy to announce that new versions of Airflow Providers packages
were just released.

This was a special release - this is the first wave of Airflow 2.3+
only providers - all subsequent release will only be compatible with
Airflow 2.3 and you need to update to Airflow 2.3+ to use them.

There are too many providers to list (we have 70+ providers) but here
are some highlights:

Providers with breaking changes:
  * apache.pig
  * apache.pinot
  * apache.spark
  * asana
  * cncf.kubernetes
  * microsoft-azure
  * opsgenie
  * tableau
  * slack
  * snowflake

We withdrew three providers from this wave (asana, jdbc, yandex) due
to bugs/documentation/versioning issues found in them during
testing/review and there will soon be a follow-up release with 2.3+
versions of those.

The source release, as well as the binary releases, are available here:

https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow-providers/installing-from-sources

You can install the providers via PyPI:
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow-providers/installing-from-pypi

The documentation is available at https://airflow.apache.org/docs/ and