There are new country files for ACLog and related software by N3FJP.

To update the country files from the logging program menu, select:

    Files -> Download Country Files From AD1C

You should download all three files.  When done, you can re-start your
logging program.

Manual installation instructions are here:

    https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-info/

Here are the release notes:

    https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-25-june-2020/

    N3FJP - 25 June 2020
    Version entity is Chagos Islands, VQ9

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * IT9YBL/SG is Sicily, *IT9
        * 9M4CAK is East Malaysia, 9M6
        * DM19ERZ/BL, DM19ERZ/BU, DM19ERZ/MAF, DM19ERZ/MF, DM19ERZ/MS and 
DM19ERZ/VL
          are all Fed. Rep. of Germany, DL
        * EC5EA/VIC is Spain, EA
        * GB4AFD and GB9AFD are both Northern Ireland, GI
        * GB9UL and MO3ZCB/P are both Scotland, GM
        * GB0MZX, GB0WMZ, GB100RS, GB1STC and GB2WIW are all Wales, GW
        * IK4UXA/4ME, IK5TBI/I/CT, IK5TBI/NAVY, IK8IJN/8US, IK8VHP/OA, 
IU8FWT/I/CP,
          IV3DSB/I/BR, IW8EHK/8BN, IZ0EUX/I/AZ, IZ0XZD/RO and IZ8VNQ/LI are all 
Italy, I
        * IS0FAP/I/LR is Sardinia, IS
        * KH6JWJ, KH6JWJ/6, KH7SB, KL7JG, NH6G, WH7L and WP4IER are all United 
States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU zone 6
        * KL7DYS is United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
        * AH8AH, KL7IYK and KL7IYK/8 are all United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU 
zone 8
        * AH8R, KH7DA, KP4PM, KP4SWR, WP4INP, WP4NYT, WP4OFL and WP4RQ are all 
United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
        * AL6D, KB5MTI, KG6CJA and KG6CJK are all Hawaii, KH6
        * K9CS/KH8S and KH8S/W8TN are both Swains Island, KH8/s
        * KB9THD, KE7ZXH, KK6PLA, KO4DHN, N7CGC, W0OPT, W9CG and WW4AL are all 
Alaska, KL
        * KF4TZG is Puerto Rico, KP4
        * YL/LY1CM/LH is Lithuania, LY
        * UB5O/1 is in ITU zone 19, not ITU zone 29
        * R8FF/7 is European Russia, UA
        * R100RK is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 19
        * R1CF/M, R9WCJ/8 and RU20RU are all Asiatic Russia, UA9
        * UB5O/4 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * RI1ANM in Antarctica, CE9
        * KP3J, WP3Y and WP4OPG in United States, K
        * K4XSS in Hawaii, KH6
        * KH7DA in Alaska, KL
        * UB5O/4 in European Russia, UA
        * YL/LY1CM/LH in Latvia, YL

If you have any questions, send E-mail to Jim Reisert AD1C (at the
address below) or make a post to the N3FJP software users reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- 
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us




_______________________________________________
Announce mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.country-files.com/mailman/listinfo/announce_country-files.com

Reply via email to