There are new country files for ACLog and related software by N3FJP.

To update the country files from the logging program menu, select:

    Files -> Download Country Files From AD1C

You should download all three files.  When done, you can re-start your
logging program.

Manual installation instructions are here:

    https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-info/

Here are the release notes:

    https://www.country-files.com/n3fjp-05-april-2021/

    N3FJP - 5 April 2021
    Version entity is Moldova, ER

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * A71BX/NDQ, A71CT/NDQ and A71EM/NDQ are all Qatar, A7
        * KP4FFO, NP4ZC and WP4NYU are all United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU 
zone 8
        * KB5FCV, KG4MGL and KJ6CAV are all Hawaii, KH6
        * LU2HA/H, LU2IV/I, LU7IRS/I, LU9IAE/I and LU9IAL/I are all Argentina, 
LU
        * R800ANP and RK0HWW/1 are both European Russia, UA
        * RV1CC/P is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 19
        * UA9UAX/M is in ITU zone 31, not ITU zone 30
        * UA9UAX/M is in CQ zone 18, not CQ zone 17
        * RU9CK/M and RV9WB/M are both Asiatic Russia, UA9
        * RU9SO/M is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * NU2A in Mariana Islands, KH0
        * RU9CK/M and RU9SO/M in European Russia, UA
        * RV1CC/P in Asiatic Russia, UA9

If you have any questions, send E-mail to Jim Reisert AD1C (at the
address below) or make a post to the N3FJP software users reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- 
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us




_______________________________________________
Announce mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.country-files.com/mailman/listinfo/announce_country-files.com

Reply via email to