The election results have been processed using OpenSTV by multiple members of
the Membership Committee, and I am now confident that we have a result ready
for review pending confirmation next week. Full election materials can be found
at https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2011/

PRELIMINARY RESULTS:
Candidates are sorted here in their order of overall preference after all
preferences have been considered according to the Meek STV with
Droop-Dynamic-Fractional threshold method. The first seven preferences will be
elected as Board members after confirmation; the remaining three will be
elected as Deputies.

Board Members:
* Florian Effenberger
* Thorsten Behrens
* Michael Meeks
* Caolán McNamara
* Italo Vignoli
* Olivier Hallot
* Charles-H Schulz

DEPUTIES:
* Bjoern Michaelsen
* Andreas Mantke
* Jesús Corrius

CONFIRMATION PERIOD:
The detailed results of running OpenSTV can be found at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=1 and a list
of all votes cast can be found at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/votes.php?election_id=1

You can run the calculation yourself using OpenSTV from
http://www.openstv.org/;  the machine-readable votes are at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/blt.php?election_id=1 and the
preference ordering is achieved by sorting according to keep factor in the
final round of calculation.

Any eligible voter may challenge the preliminary results by e-mailing
electi...@documentfoundation.org prior to 2011-10-26 at 23:59 UTC with a
detailed explanation of their challenge. The decision of the Membership
Committee as to any challenge shall be final. Once any challenges have been
resolved, the Membership Committee shall announce the final results.

--
Simon Phipps
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections