Linux on RISC-V <https://gtalug.org/meeting/2022-05/> with Drew Fustini
<https://gtalug.org/>

10 May, 2022 at 07:30 PM

It is an exciting time for Linux on RISC-V, the open instruction set (ISA)
that is quickly gaining critical mass. I will introduce the pieces needed
to boot Linux on RISC-V including the Privileged Architecture, OpenSBI and
U-Boot, and how that fits into the upcoming RISC-V Platform Specification.
I will break down support for existing hardware and current upstreaming
efforts.

We're going to use Big Blue Button for this meeting:

*Time:* May 10, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time

*Join Big Blue Button:* https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl

*A*lan *H*eighway <http://heighway.ca/>
    heighway.ca
   VA3WAH / VA3YKZ

[image: Please consider the environment before printing]
---
GTALUG Announce mailing list
announce@gtalug.org