Advancements in Generative AI <https://gtalug.org/meeting/2023-04/> with
Marcel Gagne <https://gtalug.org/>

11 April, 2023 at 07:30 PM

Join us for an insightful talk on the cutting-edge advancements in
generative AI. Marcel will guide us into the intricacies of powerful models
like GPT-3.5, GPT-4, and ChatGPT. Discover the potential of API access to
ChatGPT and explore groundbreaking innovations in AI-driven creative tools,
such as Stable Diffusion, and he'll even show you how to run it on your own
computer. Prepare to be amazed as we delve into the capabilities of DALL-E,
Midjourney, and AI-powered voice technologies like Revoicer. Don't miss
this opportunity to expand your understanding of the current AI landscape
and learn how these breakthroughs are revolutionizing the way we interact
with technology and the world around us.

We're going to use Big BLue Button for this meeting:
https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl

*Time:* April 11, 2023 7:30 PM Eastern Time

*Join us on Big Blue Button:* https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl.

*A*lan *H*eighway <http://heighway.ca/>
    heighway.ca
   VA3WAH / VA3YKZ

[image: Please consider the environment before printing]
---
GTALUG Announce mailing list
announce@gtalug.org