Hello GTALUG,

Due to a misunderstanding we were unable to hold the AGM in October as
planned.  However we are on track to do so at our November meeting,
followed by a talk by our own Dave Collier-Brown titled "You Don’t know
Jack about Application Performance."

Our AGM proceedings will start with a treasurer's report, then a vote on
the merger CLUE, and conclude with filling vacant board positions (with an
election if required).  Only paid GTALUG members can participate in the
voting.

This is a perfect time to sign up or renew your membership.  To do so send
an Interac e-transfer to members...@gtalug.org for $20 with your Name and
email address.  That's it, you are a voting member!

Thank you, and I hope to see you at our next meeting.

Alan.
*A*lan *H*eighway <http://heighway.ca/>
    heighway.ca
   VA3WAH / VA3YKZ

[image: Please consider the environment before printing]
---
GTALUG Announce mailing list
announce@gtalug.org