Dear Kannel users,

we are happy to announce that several Kannel group team members will be attending this years GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain from 22-24 Feb 2016.

If you are a mobile network operator, a messaging aggregator, a system integrator for mobile networks and/or services, or an enterprise representative in the mobile business, and would like to meet us on the MWC event for discussion about

- commercial support/consulting for Kannel deployments, development and/or integration

- our commercial Support Level Agreements (SLA) for business critical Kannel installations

- our commercial add-on products
  - Kannel SMPP v5.0 server (smppbox)
  - Kannel SMPP v5.0 proxy filter (smppproxy)
  - Kannel vSMSC (virtual SMSC) solutions
  - Kannel SMS hubbing (iwsmsc)
  - Kannel-CG (carrier-grade) WAP/Mobile Internet Gateway (kannel-cg)
  - Kannel-CG (carrier-grade) Data Control PCRF (kannel-pcrf)
  - Kannel-CG (carrier-grade) MMSC (kannel-mmsc)

- future technology integrations
  - RCS Interworking, ...

- to discuss any other topic...

please feel free to set-up an appointment with us at the MWC via our main web site URL http://www.kannel.org/, or via the direct interface to the scheduling planer via URL https://kannel.appointlet.com/.

We're looking forward to see you at MWC in Barcelona.

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org