The Open MPI Team, representing a consortium of research, academic, and
industry partners, is pleased to announce the release of Open MPI version 2.0.4.
v2.0.4 is a bug fix release that includes a variety of bug fixes and a few
performance fixes. Users of the v2.0.x release stream are encouraged to
upgrade to v2.0.4 when possible.
Version 2.0.4 can be downloaded from the main Open MPI web site:
NEWS for this release:
2.0.4 -- November, 2017
Bug fixes/minor improvements:
- Fix an issue with visibility of functions defined in the built-in PMIx.
Thanks to Siegmar Gross for reporting this issue.
- Add configure check to prevent trying to build this release of
Open MPI with an external hwloc 2.0 or newer release.
- Add ability to specify layered providers for OFI MTL.
- Fix a correctness issue with Open MPI's memory manager code
that could result in corrupted message data. Thanks to
Valentin Petrov for reporting.
- Fix issues encountered when using newer versions of PBS Pro.
Thanks to Petr Hanousek for reporting.
- Fix a problem with MPI_GET when using the vader BTL. Thanks
to Dahai Guo for reporting.
- Fix a problem when using MPI_ANY_SOURCE with MPI_SENDRECV_REPLACE.
Thanks to Dahai Guo for reporting.
- Fix a problem using MPI_FILE_OPEN with a communicator with an
attached cartesian topology. Thanks to Wei-keng Liao for reporting.
- Remove IB XRC support from the OpenIB BTL due to lack of support.
- Remove support for big endian PowerPC.
- Remove support for XL compilers older than v13.1
Thanks very much,
Your Open MPI release team
Los Alamos National Laboratory
announce mailing list