Thank you Aniket,
OpenKontrail sounds great.

Regards,
Masood

From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] On Behalf Of Aniket
Daptari
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:40 PM
To: Randy Bias <rb...@juniper.net>
Cc: announce@lists.opencontrail.org; d...@lists.opencontrail.org
Subject: Re: [opencontrail-dev] Opinion Please: Help Choose OpenContrail's New
Name

And therefore, with that example (Xen v/s Xen Project) in front of us, if the
LF project can absolutely NOT be named OpenContrail or "OpenContrail Project",
then why not call it "OpenKontrail Project" or something really close to the
original name?

Thanks,
Aniket

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Aniket Daptari