Dear Colleagues,

November 5 is only 11 short weeks away!

We have seven very special individuals who have been working very hard for us
this year.

Rob Sarvis, running for governor, has racked up thousands of miles on the
family vehicle, going to local events, supporting local parties, meeting
Libertarians all over the state.  He is taking six months out of his life and
away from his family because he believes he must do something to bring about a
better world for his kids to live in.

Our candidates for Virginia House of Delegates have been working just as hard,
often attending campaign events several times a week and getting some great
libertarian ideas reviewed in their local newspapers (such as Chris Sullivan's
call to repeal the Virginia state income tax).

Check out all of our candidates here: http://lpva.com/HTML/ourCandidates.php

I just spent a week managing an information table at the Rockingham County
Fair.  During that week, we handed out about a thousand of Sarvis' palmcards,
and I watched people reading them as they walked away.  About 400 people took
"the World's Smallest Political Quiz".  Every journey starts with a step!  More
than a few came back for additional information.  We found about three dozen
new libertarians, and I followed-up daily with every one of them with a letter
thanking them for visiting us.

We don't need to convert anyone.  There are libertarians already out there; we
number in the millions.  But the only way to find them is for us to get out
there and meet them, and Sarvis and our House of Delegates candidates are doing
just that.

I have a challenge for you.  I am donating $200 to each of our Virginia
candidates this season.  I've already written three or four of the checks, and
I plan to write the rest of them before the end of this week.

Will you match me?

        http://Contribute.LPVA.com

We have seven great candidates running this year.  At $200 each I am making an
investment of $1400 in our people this year.  They're burning shoe leather, and
I'm helping them buy more.

Let's not let them down.  They're out there working hard for us, spreading the
Libertarian message and bringing new libertarians to us.

Match me.

        http://Contribute.LPVA.com

Donating to our candidates isn't complicated -- you can donate a lump sum to
LPVA with a single credit card authorization and tell us to divide among the
candidates however you want.

Just go to our contribution page and donate to one candidate or all of them at
once:

        http://Contribute.LPVA.com

Remember, we only have eleven more weeks.  If we don't support our candidates
with our contributions, they will not be able to get the libertarian message
out there for people to find.  We have many friends already.  let's go find
them.

Sincerely Yours,

        Marc Montoni, Secretary
        Libertarian Party of Virginia
        804-592-6066 (h)
        http://www.LPVA.com
        <secret...@lpva.com> <mailto:secret...@lpva.com>
        Home mailing address: PO Box 864, Dayton VA  22821-0864

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Noninterventionism * Repeal Prohibition *
End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws * Taxpayer
Bailout: Repeal The Income Tax * Sound, Free-market Money & Abolish The Fed *
End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS * Privatize Transportation
Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services * Minimally-regulated Migration
* Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org

If big government works, why do its advocates need to defend it?