We have released OpenBGPD 7.5, which will be arriving in the
OpenBGPD directory of your local OpenBSD mirror soon.

This release includes the following changes to the previous release:

    * Implement RFC 9234 - Route Leak Prevention and Detection Using Roles
      in UPDATE and OPEN Messages.

    * Full support for RFC 7911 - Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP.

    * Include bgplgd(8) - a fastcgi server providing a REST API of bgpctl
      Built by default but can be excluded with --disable-bgplgd.

    * Add FIB and TCP MD5 support for FreeBSD.

    * Disable Linux FIB support by default, add an --enable-netlink configure
      option to enable it for testing and development.

    * Improve bgpd FIB code, make it more portable and properly handle IPv6
      scoped addresses.

OpenBGPD-portable is known to compile and run on FreeBSD, and
the Linux distributions Alpine, Debian, Fedora, RHEL/CentOS and Ubuntu.
It is our hope that packagers take interest and help adapt OpenBGPD-portable
to more distributions.

We welcome feedback and improvements from the broader community.
Thanks to all of the contributors who helped make this release
possible.