​*WSO2 Data Services Server 3.5.1 Released !*
​
WSO2 Data Services Server Team is pleased to announce the WSO2 Data
Services Server 3.5.1 release.

The WSO2 Data Services Server is an extremely simple and elegant mechanism
to take data and make it available as a set of WS-* style Web services or
as a set of REST style Web resources. It augments SOA development efforts
by providing an easy to use platform for creating and hosting data
services. This enables easy integration of data into business processes,
mashups, gadgets, BI applications and any service in general.

WSO2 DSS 3.5.1 consists of runtime and tooling components.
​​

For more information on WSO2 Data Services Server and to download the
product please visit http://wso2.com/products/data-services-server/. Also
take a look at the online product documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/DSS351/WSO2+Data+Services+Server+Documentation>
.

*How to Run*

    1. Extract the downloaded zip
    2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder
    3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
    4. Launch a web browser and navigate to https://localhost:9443/carbon to
access the admin console
    5. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password to login as an
admin

​WSO2 Data Services Server 3.5.1 includes following improvements and bug
fixes.​

   - Improvements <https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=13349>
   - Bug Fixes <https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=13350>

​
Key Features of WSO2 Data Services Server
- Support for Large XML Outputs
- Content Filtering Support
- Distributed Transaction Support
- Support for Multiple Datasource Types
- Clustering Support for High Availability and High Scalability
- WS-* and REST Support
- Data Validations
- UDT (User Defined Type) Support
- Boxcarring Support
- Batch Request Support
- DB -> DS Generation
- Custom Datasource Support
- SQL Parser for Spreadsheets

   - Supports Excel / Google Spreadsheets
   - Full Read/ Write Query support

- Dynamic Database User Authentication
- Carbon Secure Vault Integration
- Dynamic Query Support

The full feature list is available at http://wso2.com/products/
data-services-server/

​*Known Issues*

All the open issues pertaining to WSO2 Data Services Server are reported at
the following location:

   - Known Issues​ <https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=13348>

How You Can ContributeMailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

   - Developer List : d...@wso2.org | Subscribe
   <dev-requ...@wso2.org?subject=subscribe> | Mail Archive
   <http://wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults and feature
requests regarding WSO2 Data Services Server through the public JIRA
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DS>. You can use the Carbon JIRA
<http://www.wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON> to report any issues related to
the Carbon base framework or associated Carbon components.
Support

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please
​ ​
visit http://wso2.com/support.

To learn more about WSO2 Data Services Server and WSO2 support offerings
please visit http://wso2.com/products/data-services-server/.

Thank you for your interest in WSO2 Data Services Server!

- WSO2 Data Services Server Team

--

*Manuri Amaya Perera*

*Software Engineer*