The Apache Struts group is pleased to announce that Struts 2.3.31 is
available as a “General Availability” release. The GA designation is
our highest quality grade.
Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for creating
enterprise-ready Java web applications. The framework is designed to
streamline the full development cycle, from building, to deploying, to
maintaining applications over time.
This release addresses two potential security vulnerabilities:
- S2-042 Possible path traversal in the Convention plugin
- S2-043 Using the Config Browser plugin in production
This release contains several minor improvements just to mention few of them:
- webconsole can always be accessed, see WW-4601
- Space character and includeParams,see WW-4628
- ParametersInterceptor excludeParams only applies to first instance
of params interceptor in paramsPrepareParamsStack,see WW-4667
- Select box does not pre-select chosen values,see WW-4675
- StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter should check for response committed
- Allow directly accessing I18N keys from Tiles definitions,see WW-4685
More details in version notes
All developers are strongly advised to perform this action.
The 2.3.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions: Servlet API 2.4,
JSP API 2.0, and Java 6.
Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a tracking ticket.
You can download this version from our download page.
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/