****** Second Notice *******

To:       All WISPA MEMBERS****

Re:      Board Elections****

Alex Phillips Secretary of the WISPA Board announced the time table for
this year’s election cycle at the May board meeting in Covington KY.  This
is a general notice to the membership as to the time table for board member
election for the 2013 year. New board members start their term  August
1st 2013.  Visit http://www.wispa.org/2013-wispa-board-election for
applications forms and more details.****

** **

** **

**Ø     **June 3, 2013               Nomination process begins.****

** **

**Ø     **June 23, 2013             Applications Due.  ****

** **

**Ø     **June 24-28, 2013        Phone interviews for prospective
Directors begin.****

** **

**Ø     **June 30, 2013             Qualified nominees compiled and
submitted to standing Board of ****

Directors and made available via the WISPA website for member review. ****

 ****

**Ø     **July 1, 2013                Election campaign process starts for
all nominees.****

** **

**Ø     **July 15, 2013              Election of Board Members by vote of
the full voting membership, electronically or by Proxy for those not
attending and are members in good standing.****

**Ø     **July 29, 2013              Announcement of newly elected Board
members.****

** **

This year there will be 5 board seats up for election to a two year term.
If you are interested in running please watch the member list for an
application or go to the WISPA Web site or email me back (
alex.phill...@wispa.org) and I will make sure you get an application.****

** **

A new feature to the election process this year will be a board sponsored
training event held on line. This event will help answer any questions you
may have regarding the responsibilities of a board member. If you can’t
wait or have a question please feel free to contact me (
alex.phill...@wispa.org) or any other board member.****

I’m looking for volunteers to serve on the nominating committee. This
committee will review all candidates to make sure they meet the guidelines
spelled out in the by-laws. Basically a one week committee job the last
week of June. Again contact Alex Phillips to volunteer.****

The board sets the tone of this organization in the direction that we go.
Please consider this all important job for the future of our industry.****

Thank You****

Alex Phillips Secretary WISPA Board. ****

alex.phill...@wispa.org ****