Dear Members,

I have been appointed the new Chairperson for the Association Management
Committee (AMC).  The role of this committee is to review all contracts
for employees and contractors of WISPA and recommend the contract
proposals as is or recommend modifications.  I would like to take this
opportunity to announce that I will be restructuring this committee and
the role it plays in WISPA affairs.

It's always been my opinion that the AMC pretty much rubber stamps
whatever the board members say with no real knowledge of issues we've
had with the employees or contractors. The purpose of the committee is
for the membership to double check the board's actions with the opinion
from the Membership.  I'm not saying the board makes incorrect decisions
but having guidance and a fresh set of eyes from the membership is very
important to your board.

Therefore I am taking four immediate actions:
1) I am removing all Board Members except myself and the President of
WISPA from the AMC list
2) I am asking any current member who wishes to reapply to email me as
soon as possible as this request is also going to the membership list
3) All applicants will have to sign a legally enforced Confidentiality
Agreement not to share committee information with anyone
4) Committee Members will be added by name to WISPA's Errors and
Omissions insurance policy to protect you against legal retaliation from
employee/contractors

I will accept 10 total applicants and we will meet every other month
except when a contract is up for renewal.  If chosen you will be advised
of all board action to an employee/contractor, and President (who serves
as the board representative to employees and contractors) report
including disciplinary actions or change in duties.

Please send applications to: for...@wispa.org

Thank you,
Forbes Mercy
WISPA Chair: AMC, Promotions, Disaster Services
President of WECAT, Board of Directors WISPA