Hello,

I am new to ansible. I want to create VMs from VM template, I am not sure
what should be the template format?
is it the one we directly mark VM as convert to template and then use that
as template_src in playbook? or the OVF template?
I have used the converted template in playbook, since we use our domain
accounts to login to VC using that for connecting to
VC. I am getting below error when I executing playbook:

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg":
"Could not clone selected machine: [Task Error]: The operation is not
supported on the object."}

Let me know where I can share my playbook? or I am missing anything here?

Thanks,
Yogesh