Hi All,

I want to spin up a new EC2 instance from my laptop using ansible playbook,
once the instance is created i want to run some tasks on the newly created
instance.  What should i be using as hosts entries in my playbook? For my
laptop i guess i can use hosts: 127.0.0.1 but how should i go about running
tasks on new EC2 instance? i basically want to install ansible  server on
the new machine and then run some playbooks there. Can this be done?

Thanks,
Deepak