The warning message there is a little vague, especially considering
the names involved ('cryptography' and 'Crypto').

The gist is that importing the python 'cryptography' module failed.
More than likely because it is not installed.

To install it:

        'pip install cryptography'

Running in debug mode will show the stack trace (along with lots of other info):

        'ANSIBLE_DEBUG=1 ansible-playbook  <... your args here ...>'

Looking at git history, it looks like the error message is a little
vague because the import can fail for a few different reasons.

I'll take a look at a better error message. I'll also see if it makes
sense to make that use '-vvv' to show the details
instead of debug.