Hi Guys,

I have been learning and starting to love Ansible for quite awhile, and I
am wanting to contribute back to the opensource project as an appreciation
of loving, and open community in Ansible.

One particular help, I want to look into is support different Git Backend
Systems (Bitbucket, Gitlab) in Ansible Galaxy project. This would benefit
us, in our future projects I have with my current company.

Obviously, just from the quick scan of the code this seems like a pretty
major change, as there are a lot  of references to the Github API. I'm
afraid my skills aren't really at a stage where I can architect  a whole
solution around it, but I would love to help out esp if someone was willing
to guide me, or work together on getting something like this working.