Hello all,

I've recently created few new modules to manage oVirt environment.
These modules are using Python SDK[1] version 4 for oVirt, that
means that those modules works only with API version 4 of the oVirt.

Following modules was merged already and shipped with Ansible 2.2:

ovirt_auth <http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_auth_module.html>,
ovirt_vms <http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_vms_module.html> and
ovirt_disks <http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_disks_module.html>.

Following modules will be (hopefully) shipped with Ansible 2.3.
I would very welcome any feedback to those modules.

  Add ovirt_clusters and ovirt_clusters_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3138

  Add ovirt_datacenters and ovirt_datacenters_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3146

  Add ovirt_networks and ovirt_networks_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3148

  Add ovirt_users/groups and ovirt_users/groups_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3153

  Add ovirt_permissions and ovirt_permissions_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3160

  Add ovirt_external_providers and ovirt_external_providers_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3168

  Add ovirt_vmpools and ovirt_vmpools_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3171

  Add ovirt_quotas and ovirt_quotas_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3172

  Add ovirt_nics and ovirt_nics_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3205

  Add ovirt_templates and ovirt_templates_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3221

  Add ovirt_storage_domains and ovirt_storage_domains_facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3222

  Add ovirt_hosts and ovirt_hosts facts modules
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3225

  Add ovirt_vms_facts module
  https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/3226

  Add ovirt_host_networks module