Joining us on irc is the best way.  #ansible-devel on irc.freenode.net

We get so many issues and PRs that we have a very large backlog.  Showing
up and being interested in the process of review and fix is the best way to
get something merged quicker.

Depending on what it is, having other people who are interested in it
(users and coders) can help.

You can also add PRs to the twice-weekly meeting agendas to have it
discussed.  Showing up to these helps move things along.  (meeting agenda
for this month: https://github.com/ansible/community/issues/220 )

-Toshio