Hi,

I submitted a PR for a new module to manage AWS ses identity:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/31140

This has been open without any comments for 25 days. I'm a first time
contributor so was really hoping to get some feedback on whether this is a good
contribution so I can adjust it if necessary.

I know this is a very busy project, so just hoping to get an idea of how long
it typically is before new module PRs like this get looked at.

Thanks
Ed Costello