As requested by James Cammarata at the end of the github issue
"include/include_role:
maximum recursion depth exceeded
<https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/23609>", I'm posting my feedback
at the *ansible-devel* list.

I've tested the patched version of ansible with this stupid playbook
<https://github.com/riton/ansible_POC_include_role_max_recursion_depth_issue_23609>

that emulates a useless chain of roles that include each other using
*include_role* (r1 -> include r2 that includes r3 that includes r4 ... and
so on).
With the patched version, my proof of concept now successfully runs with
*26* roles that include each other when it was merely impossible to use
before that patch.

If I emulate more roles (*just for fun*) that include each other in a
chained manner, the bug still occurs after *27* included roles. This is
quite a huge number that allows me to say that I can now start to use the
*include_role* statement in our site production playbooks. Thanks for work
guys !

Another thing I've noticed is the fact that ansible becomes very slow the
more role I chain. When it comes to something like the 18th role included,
it take something like 5 seconds to just print the debug message of the
next role and go on. For the next included role, it goes even slower and so
on...
When it comes to unstack the roles and print the "after include_role" debug
statement, this goes blazingly fast.

That's all for my feedback.

Again, thanks for the work guys.