Hey,

I was very proud to become the Mysql modules maintainer back in the day,
but I have done a terrible job with it and while I hoped I would regain the
energy to tackle it and do better, it has never come. So, for the sake of
the modules I am humbly asking if anyone is interested in becoming the
maintainer of mysql_db, mysql_user, and mysql_replication, or any one of
them. If nobody volunteers I will turn it back over to the core developers.

Thanks for considering this, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to
maintain these in the past.
Jon