Hi Team,

I'm facing the below error while installing httpd from control server to
client via playbook script

My Script:

---
 - hosts: 172.xx.xx.xxx
   tasks:
   - name: Install HTTPD Package
     yum: name=httpd state=latest
   - name: Start a HTTPD Service
     service: name=httpd state=restarted

Error:

*
fatal: [172.xx.xx.xxx]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed
to connect to the host via ssh: Permission denied
(publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).\r\n", "unreachable":
true}
        to retry, use: --limit @/home/ansibleuser/install.retry

Additional details:-

Running Redhat via AWS cloud.

Master#cat /etc/system-release-cpe
cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:7.2:ga:server

Master#ansible --version
ansible 2.4.2.0
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = [u'/root/.ansible/plugins/modules',
u'/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ansible
  executable location = /bin/ansible

  python version = 2.7.5 (default, Aug 29 2016, 10:12:21) [GCC 4.8.5
20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-4)]

we have configured the sudoers file & sshd_config file like below.

sudoers:-
## Allow root to run any commands anywhere
root    ALL=(ALL)       ALL
ansibleuser     ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: ALL

sshd_config:-

# Authentication:
PermitRootLogin yes

# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
PasswordAuthentication yes
#PermitEmptyPasswords no
PasswordAuthentication no