Hi to all,

I need to generate some file, and inside that file is some content from
multiple hosts.
I've done that using template module, so I generate one file on every host,
delegate that to localhost, and with assemble module all that files I merge
to one single file.
Is that OK, or is it the better way to do the same.
I try with blockinfile module, but it always override current content of
some file, and I'm not sure is it possible to generate new file with
blockinfile module.
I would like to run playbook on the group, collect some data with custom
facts, and those custom facts from all hosts use to populate one single
file on control machine for example.

Tnx for any help....