Hi. I am very new to Ansible but I have a good experience in programming in
general.

I am orchestrating infra and services on Azure using Ansible but I have hit
a bit of a limitation when I needed to retrieve Account Keys (Storage,
KeyVault secrets etc.) to pass between different tasks.

E.g. The new KeyVaultSecret module allows to add and delete a secret, but
there is no option to retrieve Secret value. Is this by design, because of
some security consideration?

I was thinking about enhancing this module
(https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/lib/ansible/modules/cloud/azure/azure_rm_keyvaultsecret.py)

on the REST convention by adding another property/attribute called 'action'.
 - action: list/get/create/delete

The other option would be to create a new module, but that seems to be an
overkill for such a small task.

Thought?

My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanvirmundra/