Hi,

I was trying to debug and understand how ansible handles what it is in the
yml and how it is transformed in powershell.

I came up with this test example where I have this structure

add_children:
- beer:
name: Ansible Brew
type: light

It is hard for me to debug it and I wanted to execute the ps1 module
outside of ansible as
in
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.4/dev_guide/developing_modules_general_windows.html#windows-debugging

using the complex_args structure

$complex_args = @{
    "_ansible_check_mode" = $false
    "_ansible_diff" = $false
    "path" = "C:\temp"
    "state" = "present"}

But I'm struggling to reproduce the *add_children*. I can only see that the
ansible Get-AnsibleParams when the type is a "list" all it does is

# Convert string type to real Powershell array
$value = $value.Split(",").Trim()

Any clue about how to create this yml complex list?