Hi Fellows,

              I am trying to learn more about ansible and I want to
contribute useful modules as I go deep in learning. I have followed
document and created a module. Document says I have to do unit and sanity
testing. How Do I do that? After testing, How do I commit and raise Pull
Request to the ansible community? As This is my first try, Please help me
learn the process. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saranya