Hi Guillaume,

This question is probably more for the ansible-project ML. In any case, I guess
the issue will be a timeout in your ssh connection. When using pause, the
process will just sleep that number of seconds, and if you have an idle timeout
in your ssh config, you'll get disconnected.
This doesn't happen with wait_for because the module will keep trying
connecting meaning the connection won't idle.

The source for the pause module can be found here:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/lib/ansible/modules/utilities/logic/pause.py

Regards,

Andrea "Shaps"