I created an ansible control server and client. I generated the ssh keys on
the control server, used the ssh-copy-id to copy the keys to client server.
I get permission denied

/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: Source of key(s) to be installed:
"/home/ansible/.ssh/id_rsa.pub"

/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: attempting to log in with the new key(s), to
filter out any that are already installed

/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: 1 key(s) remain to be installed -- if you are
prompted now it is to install the new keys

Permission denied (publickey).

I used an Ubuntu server on GCP

Did anyone faced the issue before, can you please suggest any fix for this?

Arvind