azure_rm_deployment module showing "MODULE FAILURE" with ansible 2.6
version but the same modules works with ansible 2.8 version and we can able
to deploy resource in azure cloud environment.

As advised by Linux team, We have downgraded the ansible core version 2.8
to 2.6 but after that we are unable to deploy resource in azure cloud
environment.

Please help me on this.

   - name: Test
   hosts: localhost
   connection: local
   gather_facts: no
   any_errors_fatal: true
   tasks:
      - name: Task Sequence Extension
      azure_rm_deployment:
      state: present
      resource_group_name: "AZURE_RSG"
      location: eastus
      template_link: 'https://**********/sqltemplate/taskSequence.json'
      #template: "{{ lookup('file', 'azuredeploy.json') }}"
      parameters:
      vmNames:
      value: "VMNAME1"
      domaintojoin: