Hi,

I've been searching for ways to bypass no_log option for specific module
output, but with no luck so far. To my understanding, providing no_log for
at least one argument in argument_spec makes every module output containing
value of such argument to be altered.

This makes trouble for people that are testing zabbix modules and/or are
too lazy to change its default Admin password -> "zabbix". This is what
happens when missing dependency error is thrown (it is only a cosmetic
issue):

fatal: [zbx-dev-node002]: FAILED! => changed=false
  msg: 'Missing required ********-api module (check docs or install with: pip
install ********-api)'

But it gets worse when some content is returned by a module and there is a
word 'zabbix' present in it. For example, dumping zabbix template into
string:

- hosts: localhost
  tasks:
    - name: test export
      zabbix_template:
        server_url: http://127.0.0.1/zabbix
        login_user: admin
        login_password: zabbix
        template_name: "Template OS Linux"
        state: dump
        dump_format: xml

With the following result:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<********_export>
    <version>4.2</version>

</********_export>

Full problem is described in this issue comment
<https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/39220#issuecomment-511137442>
and followed by my response, which is explaining why it is probably
happening -> no_log=True. This issue doesn't seem to occur when user dumps
template into JSON, I believe because module returns dump in an actual JSON
format and not as a string (this is unfortunately not doable with XML
output).

Is there any other way than describing this behaviour in module
documentation? Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Dusan