Howdy all

I have a playback that I want to run hourly to check for new hosts and I have a
script that returns a variable of new and this host gets the yum update and yum
reboot and then come around again this host variable is now old...

My question is how can I get this playbook to run the yum update and reboot
when the variable returns as new?

If the variable is old then it skips this